Our Specialist Tax Team
If you become subject to a personal or business tax investigation by the Local or Special Compliance Office of HMRC, it is essential that you have the right support and advice.
Any tax investigation can be a stressful experience and obtaining the wrong advice can cost you thousands or in some cases hundred’s of thousand’s. To ensure that you receive the correct advice contact our specialist tax team.
We offer advice in the following:
- Code of Practice 9: Civil Investigation of Fraud (COP 9)
- Corporation Tax Enquiries – Code of Practice 14
- Income Tax Enquiries and Investigations
- Overseas Bank Accounts Disclosure Opportunity : Tax Amnesty 2009
- PAYE audits and inspections
- Self Assessment – Code of Practice 8
- Specialist Investigations
- Status Disputes / employed or self employed?
- Tax Prosecutions and Criminal Cases – Section 11 Notice
- Tax disputes, Appeals and Tax Tribunals
- UK Tax Residence and Domicile Disputes
- Voluntary Disclosures
Key contacts for this service
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact your specialist tax adviser.
[table id=9 /]