Specialist Tax Advisers and Accountants for Lawyers, Property Agents and Architects
Professional firms face a number of issues in the current business environment. We specialise in advising firms to deal with challenges and work with the following types of professional practices:
- Law Firms
- Property Agents
- Property and Construction Consultants
We have the range and depth of resources to provide you with a fully integrated service including tax planning, accounting and corporate finance services. Our professional firms team have provided practical advice in the following areas:
- Advising on ownership structures, in particular conversion to Limited Company and LLP
- Commercial property finance
- Succession planning
- Personal financial planning for individuals through our Private
- Employee reward and benefit schemes
- Risk management
- Reviewing client’s technology, data processing and time management systems
- Specialist audit services including client account audits for SAR, ARMA and ARLA
- We also provide a one to one relationship with partners of professional firms to advise them on their tax, financial planning and pension options.
Our partners have significant experience in working with professional firms and have specialist knowledge gained through working with many professional firms. We understand the key drivers and issues facing firms and enables us to provide clear and concise advice that adds value. Our services are provided through a dedicated partner team, ensuring advice is relevant to your business.
We run a series of events specifically aimed at professional firms these include seminars and informal private lunches. The private lunches allow partners or senior managers to air their views on current issues with other colleagues in the similar sector.
We produce a regular publication specifically for the sector. This delivers commentary on current issues affecting Professional Firms.