Specialist Tax Advisers and Accountants for Manufactures
JM has worked with many clients in the sector, helping them to grow and develop their businesses. As their businesses have developed, we have also assisted companies with issues which they experience at key stages of their growth.
From working with many owner-managed manufacturing businesses, we have developed an understanding of the issues these businesses face, which has enabled us to offer practical, realistic advice and share areas of best practice.
Our services to the manufacturing industry focus on the development stages these companies go through during the life cycle of their business. In many cases we have worked with clients from start up to sale and have given assistance and advice at the various stages in between.
We can help your business with the following:
- Bookkeeping and management accounts
- Reward and incentive schemes
- Start-ups/management buy-outs plans
- Audit and tax planning
- Profit improvement plans
- IT advice and project management
- Pre-sale tax planning
- Merger and acquisitions
- Pension, investment and insurance planning
- Ownership succession planning
- Business reconstruction and recovery